Info concerning covid-19 and our teaching
(Updated 3 March 2022)
Teaching online & on site
Currently we teach all classes via Zoom and with a limited amount of participants on site in the yoga room. If you want to participate on site, please notify us when you enroll, or send us an email.
For many, the online teaching works very well!
See some comments we've received.
If you join the class at the school, the following applies:
- Please still keep distance.
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly, especially before the start of the class.
- In case you feel ill, have a cold or cough, please stay at home. You may join the class instead by Zoom. (Check the current recommendations from the Public Health Agency "Folkhälsomyndigheten" on how long you need to stay at home.)
- If you sneeze or cough during a class, please do it in the crook of your elbow.
- Please bring a clean towel or bed sheet to cover the mattress with.
All the best
Turiya, Mira and Klara
Some comments from our students about the online teaching:
"Well, I had a bit of a technical problem in the beginning, but it went brilliantly even though we're not in the same room - which means that I save 2.5 hours of travel time!" (Tommy)
"I was sceptical towards online classes, but I think this has worked so well and every Wednesday has been a highlight in the midst of this misery. Thank you very much!" (Tina)
“I am so happy that it's possible to join via Zoom. Something good that came out of Covid19! Looking forward to next week. Kind regards." (Birgitta)
“I am very positive about online teaching, your teaching method is absolutely perfect for this because you lead with voice support, not by showing the movements. And the breathing exercises and meditation work great. ” (Maria)