Info concerning covid-19
(Updated 10 March 2021)
NOTE! All teaching ONLINE until further notice!
Since 10th of January we have switched to online teaching via Zoom on all courses.
It has been a big change – but for many, online teaching works surprisingly well! See some comments we received below.
The online teaching is held from our premises at Västmannagatan 62, so we can therefore have a few students on site by agreement (currently a maximum of 3-4 people / lesson). Contact us if you would like to join the class physically, at the school.
If you join the class at the school, the following still applies:
– Keep distance, even in the entrance, changing room and reception.
– Wash your hands often and thoroughly, especially before the start of the class.
– In case you feel ill, have a cold or cough, please stay at home. (Check the current recommendations from the Public Health Agency (Folkhälsomyndigheten) on how long you need to stay at home.)
– If you sneeze or cough during a class, please do it in the crook of your elbow.
– Please bring a clean towel or bed sheet to cover the mattress with. (If you forget to bring one, you may borrow a small towel from us.)
We hope to see you soon in our premises at Västmannagatan 62.
Until then, welcome to the courses via Zoom!
All the best
Turiya, Mira and Klara
PS. We may still need to change the course program at short notice. In that case, we will announce this here on the website and if you are booked for a course, we will send you an email.
Some comments from our students about the online teaching:
“Well I had a bit of a technical problem in the beginning, but it went brilliantly even though we’re not in the same room – which means that I save 2.5 hours of travel time!” (Tommy)
“I was skeptical towards online classes, but I think this has worked so well and every Wednesday has been a highlight in the midst of this misery. Thank you very much!” (Tina)
“I am so happy that it’s possible to join via Zoom. Something good that came out of Covid19! Looking forward to next week. Kind regards.” (Birgitta)
“I am very positive about online teaching, your teaching method is absolutely perfect for this because you lead with voice support, not by showing the movements. And the breathing exercises and meditation work great. ” (Maria)