Vi erbjuder nyhetsbrev från Skandinavisk Yoga och Meditationsskola i Stockholm med aktuell information till din e-post. Det kan t ex vara när ett nytt kursprogram släpps, vid olika arrangemang här på skolan, när nya produkter kommer mm. Nyhetsbrevet kommer att skickas till din e-postadress högst en gång per månad.
At every course there are two prices specified: normal price / rebate price.
The rebate price after the slash is available for the unemployed, full time students, and retirees.
If you are below 20 you pay half of the normal price. Please show ID at the start of the course.
If you attend several courses during the same course period, we will give you a 20% discount for the second and third course.
Does not apply to drop-in classes, Håå follow up and pregnant yoga with partner.
We have four course periods in a year: Winter: Jan – Mars. Spring: Mars – June. Summer: July – Aug. Autumn: Sept – Dec.
VAT (MOMS): Yoga courses have 6% VAT. Meditation courses have 25% VAT.
If you pay through Wellnet, Actiway or Min Friskvård, only the normal price is available (no rebates).
All our courses are taught both online via Zoom and onsite in our yoga rooms, with a limited number of participants per class. Let us know when you book if you want to join us at the school, or email us. Please read more about our teaching during the pandemic here!
Courses in English – with yoga, relaxation and meditation
Here, you will find times and prices for our courses in English in Stockholm.
Select course type below. Enrolment is done through the enrolment form at the bottom of the page.
All courses are taught online via Zoom. On most courses a small number of people can join us in our facilities at Västmannagatan 62, close to T-Odenplan. Map.
Waiting list: If the course/courses that you want to join are fully booked, we can place you on a waiting list. Fill in your name, address, phone number etc. in the enrolment form at the bottom of this page, and write what course/courses you want to be on the waiting list for in the field labelled “Waiting list”. We will contact you over the phone if a space becomes available.
Info about prices and discounts
At each course there are two prices specified: normal price / discount price.
- The discount price after the slash is available for the unemployed, full time students, and pensioners.
- If you are below 20 you pay half of the full price. Please show ID at the start of the course.
- If you attend several courses during the same course period, we will give you a 20% discount for the second and third course.
Does not apply to drop-in classes, Håå follow up and pregnancy yoga with partner.
We have four course periods in a year: Winter: Jan – Mar. Spring: Mar – June. Summer: July – Aug. Autumn: Sept – Dec.
- VAT (MOMS): Yoga courses have 6% VAT. Meditation courses have 25% VAT.
- If you pay through Wellnet, Actiway or Min Friskvård, only the full price is available (no discounts).
How to enrol
- Choose the course/courses you want to attend, and go to the enrolment form at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your name, address, phone number, e-mail etc. and hit submit.
- When we have registered your enrolment we will send a confirmation, through email or regular mail. This is normally sent within a few days. Payment details are in the confirmation. If you do not receive the confirmation, contact us.
Note! If you have selected confirmation through email and not received anything, please check your spam/junk mail folder. If you do not find it there, please email us at email@example.com.
- If the course you want to join has been filled up, we will contact you.
Payment terms (and terms for cancellation)
- The course fee should be paid at least 14 days before the start of the course to PlusGiro-account 94 26 80-0, or paid immediately if you receive a space later than 14 days before the start of the course.
- When paying, please specify your reference number, as well as course type, day and time. Reference number and other payment details are found in your confirmation. If you have not received your confirmation, contact us.
- Note! Not paying does NOT constitute a cancellation.
- Terms for cancellation: Cancellation should be done through email or phone. You can cancel without any charge at the latest 14 days before the start of the course. When cancelling 13 – 4 days before the start of the course, a 300 kr administrative fee is charged. When cancelling 3 – 1 days before the start of the course, we charge half the course fee. When cancelling less than 24 hours before the start of the course, we charge the entire course fee.
- If you are on a waiting list and get a space, the above conditions are valid when you have confirmed that you want to participate.
- We are connected to Wellnet, Actiway and Min Friskvård.
– If you want to pay through Wellnet, check this under “Workplace compensation (Friskvårdsbidrag)”. Note! The course must be booked both with us and on Wellnets webpage.
– If you want to pay through Actiway or Min Friskvård, check this under “Workplace compensation (Friskvårdsbidrag)”.
- Receipt for workplace compensation (Friskvård): If you want a receipt for your payment, you can get this at the start of the course, provided that we have received your payment through PlusGiro. Specify this under “Workplace compensation (Friskvårdsbidrag)” in the enrolment form.
- If you want an invoice written to your workplace, specificy this under “Workplace compensation/Friskvårdsbidrag” in the enrolment form. Invoice fee is 50 kr + VAT. Remember to write the billing address as well. If you need a basis for receiving compensation from your employer, it is usually enough with a receipt.
Other practical info
Winter 2021/2022: We teach all classes both online and on site at the school. Currently we can admit 10-14 participants per class in the yoga rooms.
For practical information about the teaching via Zoom, see relevant course and the letter of confirmation you’ll receive via email once you have booked. If you want to join us at the school for classes, notify us when you enroll, or let us know via email.
Note! Do not eat a large meal 3 – 4 hours* before the class.
*) For classes before noon – eat a light breakfast quite early, so that you have digested the food as much as possible before the class starts
- All of our courses onsite in Stockholm take place in our facilities at Västmannagatan 62, close to T-Odenplan (around 5 minutes from “T-Centralen” with the green metro line or “Citybanan”)
- Yoga mats are available in our yoga rooms. Just bring a clean towel or bed sheet to cover the mattress with
- Bring loose fitting clothing. You can change clothes at the school.
- Please avoid using hair spray, or other products with perfume.
- When you’re here, take a holiday from your mobile phone!
Please turn off your phone completely before entering the school – and keep it off the whole time.
- If you come by car, make sure to go early so you have time to find a parking space.
- Please also read what applies during the pandemic, when joining a class at the school.
Read more about the beginners courses
Yoga in English – once a week
The beginners courses contain yoga, breathing exercises, the deep relaxation Yoga Nidra, the concentration method Tratak, the meditation Returning and the first steps of the meditation Source of Energy.
Each lasts 2 hours and 15 minutes, of which approx. 1 hour is yoga poses.
Read more about the content of our courses.
Beginners level – no previous knowledge of yoga is required!
The courses are suitable for both beginners and those who have done yoga before, but not at the Scandinavian Yoga and Meditation School (i.e. that even if you have done yoga for a while, but not with us, you should still take the beginners course.).
Good to know
To get the most out of the course it is important to take part in all classes. It is also of great benefit if you use the yoga and meditation on your own at home. In case you miss a class, we recommend that you catch up on one of the beginners’ courses (in Swedish) during the same course period – or a drop-in class. Ask your teacher for more information.
Want to take several courses?
If you want to go several courses, we will give you a 20% discount for the second and third course that you attend in the same course period.
(Applies to all courses at the school in Stockholm, except drop-in classes, Håå follow up and Pregnant yoga with partner.)