Yoga and deep relaxation - beginners Älmhult
8 Feb - 18 Apr 2024
- Bring loose clothing, a thin blanket, and a mat for yoga.
- If possible, we recommend a slightly thicker yoga mat. If you don't have one, you can use a padded blanket, for example, or buy a mat in our shop.
- Do not to eat any large meal 3-4 hours before class.
- For everyone's comfort, please do not use perfume or scented products.
- You do not need any water bottle.
- As a participant, you agree not to teach yoga and meditation on the basis of our teaching. In order to be qualified to do so, you must have completed a full yoga teacher training course at the Scandinavian Yoga and Meditation School.
Terms of payment
After filling in the enrolment form you will be redirected to a secure payment page. The payment will appear as a reserved amount in your account.
Before we charge the payment, we will manually review your registration. You will know that you have been admitted to the course when you receive a receipt by email.
If for any reason we are unable to accept your registration, we will contact you and cancel the payment. No money will then be deducted from your account.
We can also accept payment via Swedish Bankgiro/Swish, for an administration fee of 100 SEK.
If you choose the discount price, we ask you to send some form of documentation before the course showing that you are eligible for this.
This can be, for example a certificate from the Public Employment Service or a scanned copy of your student card.
Changes to the schedule
We reserve the right to cancel and change the dates of a course.
If we are unable to continue a course due to Covid restrictions, we will offer replacement classes online.
We only accept cancellations by email.
Cancellations received more than 7 days before the start date will be refunded 75% of the full amount.
For cancellations later than 7 days before the start date, no refund is made.